Saturday, November 6, 2010

One Week Down......25 Left To Go!

This was my first official week training for my half marathon in the Spring. It went well. I still haven't mapped out my official plan...I am putting some plans together to form one that will fit me. But week one:

Monday-2miles
Tuesday - cross train
Wednesday 3miles
Thursday - cross train
Friday - 2 miles
Saturday 4miles
Sunday - OFF

What DID'T go well was my eating. I really didn't do anything too different to my eating habits. Next week my goal will be to do the same running/cross training schedule but eat better and drink more water. I am also working on some monthly goals to break down the 25 weeks to race time. I will post those later. For this month, I want to run the Springfield, MO Turkey Trot 5k. Last year, my time was 36:42. This year I hope to do it in 34:00.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment