Saturday, October 30, 2010

For Real?

Well, I have decided. I am going to run a half marathon. Training to start Monday, November 1st. HOPEFULLY, I will the weekend of April 30th off and be able to run the Kentucky Derby Half Marathon. 13.1 miles....whew! I am looking forward to the process though. The training, the runs, the diet. I think it will all work well together. I have 26 weeks before the Derby run. Should be plenty of time. I will let you know when the date is finalized and what my goals for the race will be. RIGHT NOW, my goal is to get an official race on the calendar, register, and then commit to the weeks of training. No going back, no slacking. I want to run it and say, no matter what my time, I did the best I could (okay, I will have more goals than that, but let's start there)

No comments:

Post a Comment