Friday, October 1, 2010

Sadly...

Sadly, my blog has gone as well as my training this summer. I gained a little weight back but not too much. I really wanted to use the summer to melt the pounds off but found I didn't make time. I am kick starting in the Fall.

I have set some new goals to be completed by October 14 (that was a month from when I set them a few weeks ago)

Lose 10 pounds
35 push ups
40 sit ups
running 9 miles a week
no soda
do a cleanse to kick it off

I did my juice cleanse. Nothing to eat but drank apple juice and water all day and 16oz of prune juice in the morning for three days. That will do the trick, friends. :) I lost some weight
although some came back, but that is okay.

I have ran but not 9 miles a week. I need to get on that. I have drastically cut my soda intake but can't say I did NO soda. I have probably only had it twice. I will renew that commitment and get off of it for the remainder of the time.

So not too bad. The best part is that my frame of mind is still positive and ready for action. Honestly, I'm tired of being fat. Yep, hate saying that....I didn't say overweight, obese, thin challenged...I am fat. I need to face the fact and do something about it now.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment