Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Words

Ever notice how Psalms are written? Often with a feeling of discord, questioning of self, at the beginning. Then there is the reminder that we follow a loving God, a God worthy to be praised no matter what goes on in life. That is how I feel right now. In a few words I feel:
Embarrassed
Unhappy
Disappointed
Stressed
"Here we go again"
Never follow through
(My eye opener) my size hindered my family vacation.....really?! It's pretty bad when you can't ride rides because dad is too big. A serious low point for me. 
Failure

Project
Start fresh
Can't do this on my own
Only with God's help
Forget the past
Look ahead
For my kids
For my wife
For my life

Changes coming soon. Be watching for a plan. 
Tomorrow night I will share. 

I know....you are thinking what I'm thinking "I've heard this before...what is different?"  I don't know but I have to try. Too much at stake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment